http://classicrealmsofadventure.com

The above is now active.

Saturday, December 31, 2011

SATURDAY WRAP-HAPPY HOLIDAYS-TAKE 2

Ok, so not a REAL Saturday Wrap but for anyone out blog hopping I will be announcing new features for CRoA starting tomorrow.

The original pdf version of CRoA had several different departments covering things that I thought might be of interest to gamers. I have been working through my notes and pulling together a schedule for the blogzine version that more closely follows that original pdf layout.

Having the advantage of being a blogzine I don't just get to tell you about things I get to present things. Maybe there was a reason for the pdf not coming together just yet.

Anyway, look for these new features to be implemented over the weeks to come.

I hope everyone is having an enjoyable Holiday part 2 and for all those working through them here's a big thank you and I hope the material I'm putting together makes it a bit better.

Grab a beverage, sit back and relax...

20's

No comments:

Post a Comment

CRoA Tumblr Feed

CLICK THE FEED LINK ABOVE FOR MORE POSTS