http://classicrealmsofadventure.com

The above is now active.

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Yup - I'm Still At It

Just doing an extended recovery. Have been working on filling in the holes and re-arranging some parts to make it flow better. I have way to many ideas that I want to work in and I have to keep logging them and telling myself no. But I think that is a good thing. Better to feel the flow than be sitting there staring at that blank white expanse of the wide screen monitor and listening to the crickets chirping in your head. So it's all good.

It has certainly fired me back up again. I had put away everything I had been reading on theory and structure but I find myself going back into the stacks and pulling things back out.

I know there are folks waiting to take a look at this and I hope it proves a useful effort. It has helped me and if I can help others while psychologically refreshing myself then I'll be happy.

So, until next time, thanks for checking in. If I could just shake whatever bug this is...today was better, hope the trend continues tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

CRoA Tumblr Feed

CLICK THE FEED LINK ABOVE FOR MORE POSTS