http://classicrealmsofadventure.com

The above is now active.

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Like Everyone Else I Suppose

Just busy staying busy.

And learning Win7...god help me...what a freakin' nightmare...I have got to get with Linux soon.

Just a bit of what has been progressing here in the land of eternal work :)

I'm slowly squaring away the software/hardware issues (and learning 'new' and lots of it...ugh) and catching up back ups (2tb of data is a lot to lose).

My batteries are drained. I have pushed myself way past the limit and it has come back to haunt me. Not taking care of yourself properly is a bad idea. I should have learned by now but....

So, recharging, resting and still keeping the back end running (coding the front end to the website, getting my notes together for not one but two gaming based pdf based journals, sifting through binders of hand written material,etc), listening to a LOT of music and trying to find something to watch that I can pay attention to for more than 15 minutes. I have a pile of films (mostly 2nd view) that I need to work through. Just good for the mind-Ironclad, Valhalla Rising, S&S Euro B-movies-and lots of reading to catch up.

Now back to our regularly scheduled madness...

No comments:

Post a Comment

CRoA Tumblr Feed

CLICK THE FEED LINK ABOVE FOR MORE POSTS