http://classicrealmsofadventure.com

The above is now active.

Sunday, January 29, 2012

WEIGHING OPTIONS

Yes, still here and pumping. Just a LOT going on right now.

But fear not brave reader, your travel to this blog will not be in vain. Just dealing with several home issues (I believe I mentioned preparing for an electrician to visit, add an out of country trip for the wife and mix in a healthy dose of, well...you get the idea).

I will be getting some videos up again, but I'm going to use my CRoA Tumblr blog for video. The pages load faster and the video is easier to embed. More on that later.

CRoA will be taking on a lot more load in the weeks to come but it will save having to click all around for posts. Plus I own the domain so it can travel, what with Google screwing everything up, is likely to happen.

Oh, and I'm resurrecting the zine...

I'm tired. More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CRoA Tumblr Feed

CLICK THE FEED LINK ABOVE FOR MORE POSTS