http://classicrealmsofadventure.com

The above is now active.

Monday, November 28, 2011

Thoughts On The Ezine

So I'm plowing through the premiere issue of CRoA and realizing that until I get some help I can't meet my desired expectation of a min 32 page count. Now since the blog and the zine share the same name I figure since I can only assemble a bare bones version of the zine at best and it looks like a blog post why not just do a blog post for each item and get caught up.

The massive mental block I have right now on FORSAKEN SOULS has got to be broken down with a sledge and between all the irons in the fire and the onset of an early winter (I'm it when it comes to most handy man projects around the house) I have decided to just publish as it comes.

So unlike other blogs I post to look at this one more like a 'breaking news' kinda thing. Not every post will be about something from 15 minutes ago but I hope it will be new to someone else as it often as it is to me (I love to go Paleo-Blogging).

I have increased the front page capacity to 14 posts in hopes of making scrolling through easier without having to click every few posts just to see if there is something that interests you.

Sorry about the zine, but I have to get this juggernaut back on course or I will find myself stranded at sea without an anchor.

Depending on the impending snow we are expecting I will begin posting asap. Hope you like the stuff I run across out here. I have been digging the hell out of some of these finds for weeks now.

It's time to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CRoA Tumblr Feed

CLICK THE FEED LINK ABOVE FOR MORE POSTS